End of February

 

Hellebores

The hellebores plants under the trees in the back yard have really filled out and are in full bloom now.  They look a lot better than my photo from my last post at the beginning of February.



Hellebores Cinnamon Snow

Here is a close up of one of plants.



Deer and Fox

Deer and foxes regularly roam through our back yard.  I just happened to be outside on the deck with my camera when this photo opportunity occurred.



Tulips


I always have flowers indoors in the kitchen year round. These tulips, purchased at the grocery, help to brighten the gray winter days.  Of course I have no tulips in the yard, as the deer would immediately eat them.  But many daffodils in the yard are about to bloom with the unusually warm days we have had lately.  I can't wait for spring.  I side with the weather forecasters and count March 1st as meteorological spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment